If you are interested in going on our Adult dogs for adoption list, please contact us.
Molly was not pregnant and Bean ended up with an open pyometria and had to be spayed for the good of her health.
Stella is not pregnant either.....must be the weather.
We will try again Molly and Caira's next heats in last winter, early spring.
Contact us if you wish to go on to our waiting list, most often it is the newest people who get the puppies. Our Contract, Deposit and Purchase Agreement and Questionnaire are available below if you click on the links.
Thank you for your interest in our Mastiffs.
Please consider rescuing a Mastiff, visit the Canadian Mastiff RescueFacebook Page.
Copyright of Knighterrant Mastiffs 2018